Looking for Best Budget Temple Wedding Packages & Temple Wedding Venues in Hyderabad for Covid 19 time Wedding.?
We are back with another blog that will help you choose and decide wedding venues for small gatherings affordably. We understand that times are tough, and never a wedding has been canceled due to a virus! Yes, that is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic for you.
Weddings have been dramatically downsized, postponed, or canceled for good, given the current Covid situation. Some couples might not have a choice about whether to throw a big party at all. The pandemic has already been devastating for people all over the world. Spending money on weddings might start to seem like even more of an unnecessary extravagance than they did before.
Since things are now getting better, we can see some light on weddings with minor gatherings, which is a piece of great news for all the couples waiting to tie the knot in 2020
Remember, Whenever there is a problem, there is always a solution to the problem." To help you here, We've made a list of suggested wedding venues to consider for your small Covid-19 wedding packages in Hyderabad. But when it comes to hosting safe weddings at the hotel or venue, be sure to follow all local, state, and federal guidelines.
Below are the suggested ideas to plan your Covid wedding in budget-friendly way.
Nothing like your own Home. You can be rest assured about everyone’s safety as you’re the master of planning everything at your own. Nothing can beat that. If there’s a possibility of accommodating about 50 guests, nothing like it. However we would suggest you to avoid the home wedding unless it’s an apartment. Otherwise Team TBB, highly recommends you to celebrate in the comfort of your own home. Because Health is more important than any worldly affairs & celebrations which can wait.
Pricing - Budget for Home Venues :You can try keeping the home celebrations minimal and aesthetically pleasing & planning with an eco-friendly decor. Another tip for saving money & added safety measure here would be preparing a home cooked meal.
Who doesn’t love Temple weddings ? They are sacred and are often preferred by couples who do not wish for a grand celebration but a simple and pious ceremony with the close set of family & friends.
SUGGESTIONS FOR TEMPLE WEDDING VENUES
- Sri Venkateshwara Swamy Temple And Kalyana Mandapam Address: Satya Sai Nigamam, Sri Nagar Colony Rd, Sri Nagar Colony, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500073 Phone: 040 2374 8247
- Sri Sri Padmavathi Sametha Venkateswara Swamy Temple Address: Sachivalaya Nagar, Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad, Telangana 500070
- Shri Jagannath Temple, Hyderabad Address: Plot No- 1269, Road No 12, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034 Phone: 086867 26268
Temple Wedding Packages :The temple authorities mostly take donations and not really charge for weddings. However, you will have to contact the respective temple to understand the restrictions.
Top 10 Small Banquets -Function halls -lawns in Hyderabad:
Another perfect option for you to plan your budget Covid wedding package in Hyderabad. However Open-air venues are preferable as they offer better ventilation than closed areas or banquet halls. You can speak to the management to have a well-spaced out table-chair arrangements. This is important for proper ventilation, fresh air and maintaining distance among guests.
We've got you covered with few of the budget friendly venues for covid with prices, you can check them here;
- Moksh banquets- Websitemokshbanquets.com Address: 5-4-187/6/6, Necklace Rd, Karbala Maidan, Rani Gunj, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003 Phone: 040 4520 8260, Pricing: 500 INR per plate veg, 600 INR per plate non veg
- Surabhi Grand Restaurant and Banquet Hall Address: 2-2-3, 4th Floor, Sresthta Origin, Shivam Road, APHB Colony, Hyderabad, Telangana 500044 Phone: 086862 84545, Pricing: 350 INR veg and 450 INR Non veg
- Bibesia Banquets by Minerva Address: 26/27, Raj Bhavan Rd, Nishat Bagh Colony, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082 (+91) 99497 88095, Pricing: 400 INR per plate veg, 500 INR plate non-veg
- Our Palace Address: 8-2-602/E, Road No. 10, Zahara Nagar, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500034 Phone: 096522 21414, Pricing: 550 INR per plate, rental price under Rs 50000 INR without catering
- Taj Tristar Address: 1-1-40, Seven Hills, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003 Phone: 040 6697 097, Pricing: 600 INR per plate only veg
- Swagath Grand, Nagole Address: Plot 72, 141,143,144, Rd Number 2, Alkapuri Colony, RK Puram, Ramakrishnapuram, Nagole, Hyderabad, Telangana 500035 +914024229900, Pricing: 525 INR veg plate and 625 INR non plate
- Tabla Banquet halls Address: 1st Floor, APHB Commercial Complex, Near Shiva Parvati Theatre, NH65, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500085 094418 86507, Pricing: veg 499 INR & non veg 549 INR
- Hotel SPG Grand Address: Opp RTA, HT Lane Road, Suchitra Rd, Petbasheerabad, Kompally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500014 Phone: 089090 89999, Pricing: 450 INR veg, 600 INR non veg
- MOMENT ELITTE banquets Address: PLOT NO.208, Kalyan Nagar Phase 1, Siddarth Nagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500038 Phone: 081212 34562, Pricing: 500 INR veg and 600 INR non veg
- Jashn banquets Address: No-28, Moti Nagar Main Rd, Rama Rao Nagar, Borabanda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500018, Pricing: 450 INR veg and 500 INR non veg
Note: So these are the starting and base prices provided by the banquet halls. However, please contact the respective banquet halls to check the COVID discounted prices for your wedding.
Wedding in an ancestral property has always been a dream for many. There’s a certain charm & fond memories that fills one’s heart which fondly reminds you of all the beauty of yesteryears. It holds much more significance that one can express.
Pricing: Similar to Home weddings, you can carefully plan out the Micro wedding here by cutting down on decor and food options. Personally taking care of everyone's safety.
Rent out a property in Air Bnb:
This is again one of our personal favorites for small wedding packages in Hyderabad. You can choose from the stunning venues available to host a wedding that is uniquely yours. There are many options like heritage villas or secluded farm houses that are perfect for that small gathering covid wedding. Here's where you can check out the Airbnb properties suitable to your needs, HERE
Pricing: Go to Airbnb.com, and in the search bar, enter the location and date you want to get married (you'll probably want the space for at least a few days, maybe even a week if guests will be staying there too.) Under number of guests, choose 16 to get the maximum amount of space and pricing.
Additionally, Venues also need to make changes to food and beverage operations to ensure safe weddings. Self-service buffets likely won’t be a viable option for a while.
Seated dining could be an alternative option, as could pre-packed meals that guests pick up from fridges or multiple locations, or have the boxed meals already placed at their seats.
One of the most notable ways social distancing will affect future weddings will likely be room and seating configuration. These extra steps and layers of caution could tack on added costs, however, so it’s in venues’ best interest to offer cost-effective solutions for food and safety for everyone.
By avoiding larger gathering and opting for small weddings during this covid times, you’ll be able to create a relaxing and enjoyable environment for everyone without putting anyone at risk. As we forge ahead, let’s be mindful of the good deeds and helping hands that will get us through this downturn.
Remember, the purpose of a wedding is to be a public declaration of commitment and enduring love, and it’s hard to imagine a more powerful testament to the durability of two people’s bond than the story of how they survived a pandemic together.
Talk to your venue and be transparent about what your concerns are so that you have a support system and can be ready to make the leap when the time is right.