Is your wedding on hold or Rescheduled due to COVID 19 Lockdown?
Are you planning a COVID wedding and wondering what are the guidelines that need to be followed as per the Government & doctors for your safety and guest safety?
This blog right here will give you all those necessary information suggested by doctors and govt for Post lockdown weddings.
We're here for you through the ups and downs of planning your wedding during the coronavirus pandemic. We will continue to update our guide on all things related to COVID weddings that might be helpful.
Top List of Covid-19 wedding guidelines & Safety Measures
Here are some important things to keep in mind during your COVID wedding to ensure the health and well-being of everyone attending the wedding references as per the Central Govt & South Indian States
Marriages can be held with not more than 50 guests. So choose your guest wisely. Keep it short and simple with immediate families & close friends. This will allow you to spend some quality time with your loved ones without putting anyone’s life at risk.
TBB Personal Suggestion: Discuss mutually amongst both bride & groom families to divide the guests equally.
Ditch those fancy big places. Go for a temple or private property. Let it be a Farmhouse of your relatives or friends, try to plan your events in outdoor and avoid in air-conditioned halls with well-spaced out table-chair arrangements.
TBB Personal Suggestion: Nothing is safer than your own home. If there's an option to accommodate 50 guests, please go ahead and plan it at your own home, unless it's an apartment.
SANITIZING & MASKING:
Both the sanitizers & masks must be provided at the entrance. Everyone involved in the wedding must wear a face mask and sanitize at a frequent interval
TBB Personal Suggestion: Imagine a tray full of sanitizers instead of roses, what a sight! You can include them as part of welcome or gift bags too.
GUEST INFO :
A list of all attendees must be maintained with their contact details like names & phone numbers. To keep track and check on the attendees as a safety measure.
TBB Personal Suggestion: Instead of leaving a personal message, it's time to enter your details as a sweet gesture!
TEMPERATURE CHECK :
All guests will have their temperature taken with a thermal scanner before entering the venue. Any guest with a fever above 99.5˚F or 37.5˚C, cough, cold, or difficulty breathing will not be permitted to attend the wedding.
AAROGYA SETU APP:
All guests must install the Aarogya Setu app used for Coronavirus contact tracing.
TBB Personal Suggestion: We think that's a brilliant initiative set up by the Govt of India, so let's help the govt by acting responsible and doing the needful. You can download the link here
According to the Health Ministry, a containment zone refers to a specific geographical area where positive cases of coronavirus are found. Hence, people from containment areas shouldn't attend the event.
TBB Personal Suggestion: You can check the containment zones of Hyderabad referenced from Telangana today.
As per the guidelines, the guests may require a travel pass to attend the wedding from the local authorities, though it varies from state to state.
Pregnant women, Old age people with 65 years & children below the age of 10 years will not be allowed to attend the event for the safety of everyone attending the event.
TBB Personal Suggestion: Remember, nothing is more important than your safety.
Keep Your Distance to Slow the Spread. The physical distance of at least 1 meter should be maintained between 2 individuals at any point in time. People can catch COVID-19 from others who have the virus. The disease can spread from person to person through small droplets from the nose or mouth which are spread when a person with COVID-19 coughs or exhales. These droplets land on objects and surfaces around the person. Other people then catch COVID-19 by touching these objects or surfaces, then touching their eyes, nose, or mouth. People can also catch COVID-19 if they breathe in droplets from a person with COVID-19 who coughs out or exhales droplets. This is why it is important to stay more than 1 meter (3 feet) away from each other.
TBB Personal Suggestion: In any case, if you have a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing seek medical care early to reduce the risk of developing a more severe infection.
IMPORTANT: Here are the COVID helpline numbers that you can reach out to 9745697456, 080-46848600, 080-66692000, 14410-apthamitra
We are confident that with the necessary precautionary measures for everyone attending the wedding, we will be able to deliver great experiences to our customers.”
COVID 19 Safety Precautions For Wedding Photographers when attending Home & Micro Weddings
We at Brown Bride co, are extremely cautious too when attending & shooting at weddings because of the pandemic fear. The virus not only puts us through physical but mental pressure too. Because of the lockdown, a lot of our earlier shoots got canceled due to the virus outbreak. Now thanks to the option of postponing & re-scheduling, we are back to our shooting mode & have started accepting the COVID weddings.
Here are the key things, we are following as a team to help prevent the spread of the virus and stay safe.
- Maintaining Social Distancing: At this point, we are not attending any personal client meetings and avoiding all sorts of face to face interactions. Instead, we are opting and trying to keep it a virtual one over Skype or Facetime. The entire conversation or discussion is being documented & shared via an e-mail.
- During shooting COVID weddings, we are avoiding any sort of close contact with clients & their families.
- Sanitizing: We make sure to keep an alcohol-based sanitizer with each one of us and sanitize at regular intervals. Additionally, we have started following the golden 20 secs handwashing rule for our & everyone's safety.
- Not sharing Equipment: We no longer share the equipment with teammates and use our gear while shooting weddings. Additionally, we also clean the gear right after we get back to the office/base.
- Masks & Gloves: We are ensuring to keep our faces covered with masks and keep the hands safe by wearing disposable gloves for everyone's safety.
- Carrying own food & water: Wedding food used to be everyone's favorite, ours too. But the current COVID situation demands us to be extra cautious of everything. Hence, we are carrying our food and water to the shoots to avoid any sort of contamination. Energy bars and drinks are now our new favorites to stay energetic throughout the shoot.
- Personal Hygiene: Irrespective of the virus, we always ensure to take a shower once we are back to the hotel/home after the shoot. The same is being communicated to the team. we also place the clothes in a plastic bag and packing them separately for washing.
- Team Health check: It's the time where everyone has to act responsibly and keep a check on their health. We ensure that all the team members are safe & healthy. We have a team discussion before heading to any shoots. If any of us aren't feeling fine could be a minor headache, we aren't encouraging them to go with us for the shoot anymore.
We've adapted to the new normal. So let's try and follow all the safety guidelines because every little step counts.
Understanding the sensitivity of the situation & financial crisis, we've curated and designed micro packages for Covid Micro weddings to help you further deal with the situation. Not to worry we have got you covered with "Venue Ideas for Covid Wedding " and "Budget-friendly packages for Covid Wedding" in our next blog which might be helpful in planning your wedding.